Danish standards (DS)
The State and University Library holds an almost complete collection of danish standards. Many foreign standards are issued as danish standards, often in danish translation
- Up to march 2000: printed standards in loose leaf binders. Set-up: DS, DS/EN, DS/ISO etc.
- From april 2000 DS are only available on CD-ROM
- None of the standards are available for loan, but ask your library about possibilities for obtaining a photocopy/print
- For DS published february 2005 ff, we also need the "varenummer" from DS-database to find the standard on bi/tri-monthly-cumulated CD-ROM's.
Subject search - (in danish only)
Foreign (Non-danish) standards
ISO All current ISO-standards can be found here. Many will also be danish standards and thus immediately available, but check it out in the "Dansk Standard" database (see above)
- Choose "Standards search"
- Subject search: ASTM uses "Index terms" which are only available in complete document records. A preliminary search for a few relevant words will give you the records, that may be used for refined subject search
- Many ASTM standards are available as collections, that may be found in one of the danish technical libraries - search them through bibliotek.dk
- ASTM-standards can also be bought as pdf-files for immediate print/download